Express Builders Help Page
Welcome to the Express builders place to exchange and publish articles, ideas and pictures.
Wheeler Express N360EZ
Built by: Jerry Sjostrand
Express N360EZ Construction Photos (07/26/12}
N360EZ CAFE article of 1998
Painting Help from Reinhard Metz
Nose wheel spindle information (01/25/02)
The Express seats redesigned (01/02)
Tom Hutchinson's Web Page (Check it out)
Do you have a Bill of Sale from the kit manufacturer?
Pictures from Switzerland
Please click on the highlighted underlined words for more information
- Fuel tanks? Don Schumann's letter re: 7/14/98
- "Test data on his Express" Steve Backe News Item:7/7/98 (w/picture)
- "New Express about to fly" Reinhard Metz's Express Pictures7/9/98
- "Have Saw, Will Travel" Copeland News Item:
- Painting? Thinking about
- Tolerances Express building tips and9/7/98
- Wheel alignment "info" 7/9/98
- Blanking problems and other thoughts.
- Body filler selection.
- Express .A picture of Jerry's award winning
- Method Additional information on multiple layup by Jerry
- The use of peel ply
- A method of making multiple layer pre-wet lay-ups. (w/picture of Sven Eriksson)
- Installing aileron hinges
- Comments on flying the Express by Jerry
- New Pictures from Bob Gisburne 9/10/98 (more to come)
- Idle Adjustment Proceedure for Lycoming engine
- Reinhard Metz flying experiences (W/pictures 11/27/98)
- Reinhard Metz Pictures
- Heat barrier material for your cowling 10/14/98
- Andre Goepfert's comments about "aircraft noise". 10/5/98
- Joe Polsgrove warning re: "Flap Drive Motor Failure" 10/04/98
- Exhaust and fuel systems for the Lyc. IO540 (more)10/14/98
- Installing the baggage door
- Parking Brake? Did you forget?
- Question about the "Safety" of the Express
Please feel free to contact the following web pages FYI. Are there "Hot Links" you would like to add?
Send them to me via email and I will add them if possible. Click on the title to connect.
- Express Builders Home Page (New addition here)
- EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) EAA
- AOPA Online AOPA
- TurboGAMIjectors (TM) for a smoother flight.. Tuned fuel injectors for Lyc. & TCM engines
- Precise Flight, Inc., Bend, Oregon (speed brakes, etc.)
- Di Blasi Homepage Hardy Huber's Motor Bikes
- RST Engineering Home Page Antennas, etc. for Experimental Aircraft
- AirNav flight planning, fuel, etc.. (from Hardy Huber, Di Blasi Motor Bikes)
- Express Aircraft Co. LLC
Oakhurst, California weather (click below) or enter your zip code.
Thank you for visiting this page. Please contact me with comments or additions that would be of interest to other builders. I will make every effort to publish your information.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
If you have comments or suggestions, email me, Jerry Sjostrand, at firstname.lastname@example.org